Sanctuary Tour – Sunday 12 December
Children 3yrs and under go free.
Join the rescue animals and the WPF team in the peaceful surrounds of Where Pigs Fly Farm Sanctuary at Laguna, Lower Hunter Valley for a guided tour of the sanctuary. On the tour you will meet many of our animal residents and hear their stories of rescue and rehabilitation.
Where Pigs Fly Farm Sanctuary is a 100% volunteer run, registered not-for-profit charity. Proceeds from ticket sales support our work. Thank you for your support!
- Sanctuary gates open at 10.00am
- Guided tour starts at 10:15am (tour duration 1.5/2hrs)
- Sanctuary gates close at 1.00pm
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable to another date
- To keep our residents safe, no dogs are allowed to visit the sanctuary
- No toilet facilities at the sanctuary. There are public restrooms at Peats Ridge Village Plaza and Wollombi (Slack’s Park). Please stop off on the way before you join us!
- WPF merchandise available to buy in support of the animals
COVID – IMPORTANT INFO
- Guests (over 16yrs) must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and must provide proof of vaccination or medical exemption documentation (per NSW Govt) at time of entry. Not required for guests under sixteen years of age.
- Social distancing, mask-wearing indoors and other Covid-19 precautionary measures must be observed per government directives
- Please do not visit the sanctuary if it contravenes state or federal travel restrictions, border closures and public health orders
- If you have been asked to self-isolate, please do not visit
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, please do not visit
All proceeds from the event will go towards the direct care of the rescue animals. Thank you for your support.
Start time: 10:00
End time: 13:00
Venue: 194 Murrays Run Rd, Laguna NSW 2325
Directions: Murrays Run Road is a turning off of Great North Road, Laguna. It is clearly signposted. It is a right-hand turn if coming from Sydney. A left-hand turn from Wollombi. The sanctuary is on the right-hand side of Murrays Run Road, 1.8kms in from the Great North Road turn-off.